Snooze the alarm clock from the time you wake up. It’s something that many people do regularly. Even though I know that it is not good for my health. The main reason for snoozing the alarm clock is because you want to sleep a little longer. This may be caused by sleepiness, not wanting to wake up, or not wanting to do the activities that are waiting that day. But did you know that delaying your wake-up time is more harmful to your health than you think?
The negative effects of pressing snooze to wake up are many, as follows:
- Makes you not refreshed : When we wake up and go to sleep again. Our body enters deep sleep. This makes us feel drowsy and not refreshed in the morning.
- Causes attention deficit : Not getting enough sleep prevents the brain from getting complete rest. Therefore affecting concentration in work and study.
- Causes mood swings : Stress hormones are released when we don’t get enough sleep. As a result, we easily become moody.
- Increased risk of disease : Not getting enough sleep increases the risk of heart disease. High blood pressure, diabetes and obesity
How to break the habit of snoozing and waking up
Want to break the habit of delaying your wake-up time? Can be done as follows ยูฟ่าเบท
- Go to bed and wake up at the same time : Our body has its own body clock. If we go to bed and wake up at regular times. The body will adjust and wake us up naturally.
- Create a good atmosphere in the bedroom : The bedroom should be a quiet, comfortable, and completely dark place to help you sleep more soundly.
- Avoid drinking coffee, tea, or alcohol before bed. Caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine all affect your nervous system and make it difficult to fall asleep.
- Exercise regularly Regular exercise helps you sleep better.
Sleep is important to health. If we get enough sleep Your body will be strong and able to work or study efficiently.